Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, November 20, 2010

So Glad I Didn't Cheat!!

I made it through! I still would love to have a cheeseburger (duh!), but the severe cravings have passed and I was rewarded this morning for pushing through without cheating AT ALL. Not one bite of something off plan! 

Weighed in this morning and was down an additional 2 lbs since Wednesday, putting my weekly total at 3.75 lbs! Yay! Total lost through 3 months = 44 lbs! Average weight loss through the first 3 months = 3.67 lbs/week! O_O!!

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could have lost 44 lbs in 3 months. Yes, the cravings sucked and I struggled, but it is SO WORTH IT in the end.

I WILL be able to have a cheeseburger again, and if I just keep being strict on this diet, it will be sooner than originally planned for sure!! 

Now, if only I could do something about this FREEZING COLD WEATHER!! ;-)

At least cold weather helps keep your metabolism going because your body needs to generate more heat. :-)

2 comments:

Aunt Kitty said...

Oh Ang I am so proud of the good work you are doing. Each pound you lose means a healthier Ang.
You keep going in the direction your going and you will meet your goal ahead of time. Good for you hon....again I am so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Angie! I had not heard an update since you started. So encouraging to hear your joy and excitement! You are amazing...you are a warrior and keep fighting the battle.

Your friend in the Northland,
Dawn Hines :)