Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar Day 1 Report

Just a quick report on yesterday. Stayed on plan all day with no problems whatsoever - it still surprises me that since I started SlimGenics I can easily get back on plan after being off for a few days. I've never really experienced that before; I've always found excuses for staying off plan longer than necessary, i.e. "I'll just restart Monday...".

At any rate, I also did my three shots of 2 tbsp of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (ACV) yesterday (one with each meal). I have done one so far this morning with breakfast, but I honestly don't know if I can take two more today. It's just GROSS! Haha!!

That being said, I got on the scale this morning to the tune of 4 lbs less than yesterday morning! Woohoo! Just up 5 lbs now since the morning we left for Austin, so we'll see if I can stomach two more ACV doses today and what tomorrow will bring. I can't imagine I have too much water weight left to shed, so one more day should be enough to get a good gauge of how much actual weight I truly gained. I may also drink some of the SlimGenics cleansing tea tonight, just for extra measure. ;-)

Have a great Sunday everyone! Are you ready for our second Snowmaggedon of the 2010-2011 winter season?!

No comments: