Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Snowed In... AGAIN!!

Good morning and happy Monday everyone!

I was going to go weigh in today at SlimGenics for the first time in a week and a half, but I'm thinking of staying put, since we just got another foot of snow and it's still snowing out there. It's the only place I planned on going today, so I guess I'm going to skip it and just go on my lunch break tomorrow.

However, I can report on my scale even if I can't get my official weigh-in. In just two days, I turned my 9 lb vacation weight gain into just 3.4 lbs! Yay! Go ACV! (I did manage another dose at lunch yesterday, but I was DONE after that and skipped it with dinner. I just couldn't stomach even one more shot!)

Also, I actually think the SG scale will show less gain than me, because I lost for a couple days before leaving for vacation (left on Friday, but weighed in for the last time the Wednesday before). I think I was down about 1 lb in that time, so they may only show a gain of a couple pounds.

In the end, I do have to lose a few lbs over again, but I would absolutely do it again. I had a great time on vacation and I fully believe we all need it from time to time.

Ok, time to really buckle down and lose the rest before summer is fully here!!

For my Minnesota friends: enjoy the snow day! :-)

1 comment:

danibabe2 said...

Snow Snow Snow....Yuck Yuck Yuck! We're in the South Metro and we got hit pretty hard. I still have to make it to the grocery store some day soon!!

I'm happy that the ACV works wonders for you. I go off plan for one night and I gain like 7 pounds. It's funny how bodies are so different.

Keep it up Angie! You're doing amazing!